VieVie (vievie.vn) is an online health platform that reduces health worries by providing patients with fast access to health professionals in Vietnam. We support patients through their initial period of uncertainty and concern by providing simple medical advice and information on treatment.
As the demand is increasing, VieVie is looking for great doctors to join our team to grow from an early stage start-up into a key player in Healthcare. Be a part of the next big thing in healthcare and help build the future of healthcare delivery in Vietnam!!!
As one of our Consulting Doctors, you will play a key role in communicating with
patients, providing medical advice, answering their question about health by using Q&A, call, chat.
This is an exciting, innovative role that will provide you with access to a huge variety of different types of patients and medical conditions across all of Vietnam.
- Provide fast, caring and appropriate medical advice to users that significantly reduces our patient worries and guides them towards better health decisions
- Provide medical advice to patients via secure chat or phone call
- Triage and prioritize patient inquiries
- Assist patients with selecting diagnostic test and preventative health packages through an online consultation to advise on the most suitable test for the patient’s needs
- Help identify the cause of patient’s medical problems
- Provide support for understanding patient diagnostic test results.
- Advise on medical treatment options, help patients understand the medical issue and provide them with information to better manage themselves
- Instruct patients to do primary care for an emergency before hospitalization
- Build rapport and obtain the trust of patients
- Offer comfort and support that reduces health worries by showing patients they are not alone
- Help provide feedback on the product and work with the team in creating a great product
Required Skills, Knowledge and commitment:
- Minimum of 3 years experience after graduate or in practice
- Have Practice Licence that is still valid
- Specialty need: General Practice
- Working shift: 6:00 – 12:00 or 12:00 – 18:00 with priority for any candidates can choose 6:00 – 12:00 shift time.
- Prepared to following VieVie SOPs
- Typing and communication skills
- Must be empathetic and caring in consulting with patients
- Enthusiasm, empathy, caring people
- Teamwork spirit
- Genuinely interested in telemedicine and the impact it can have to improve access for patients
Information / Working condition:
- Working location: at VieVie office. In some specific situations, the company can allow to work from home.
- Working device: using your own smartphone or tablet.
- How to consult: Doctor using VieVie Doctor apps to consult patient with their questions. The question can be in different specialties not fixed by only 1 or 2 specialties.
- Reporting to: Medical Advisor
- Payment: hourly paid + bonus based on user’s rating on each consulting case.
- Payment will be transferred via bank account at the last working day of the month.
- Company can adjust (increase/reduce) your working shift time depends on your need or company need. Make it more flexibility for both.
- The salary will be adjusted base on the rating of users after 2-months probation.
Applying documents / Information:
- Document to apply: Resume + Doctor degree + Valid Practice license + other Certificates (if any) + Bio Picture with the clear front of your face.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Contact: Dr Thai at 01223122161 : Fb , zalo, phone number or Email required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your information will be kept confidential and archived for later recruitment if no agreement has been reached.